All Sunbeam® Warming Products are tested at the factory for quality and performance. If you feel your warming product is not heating properly, you may want to try the fold test.
Please note: warming products are very different from heating pads. They will not feel hot to the touch when laid out flat.
The fold test is very easy:
- Remove your warming product from its vinyl storage bag. If you have already used your product, fold it as you would to store it away.
- Keeping your product folded, locate the control or controls in the centerfold.
- Slip the controls out of the centerfold. Please be sure to keep your product folded as you do this.
- Make sure the control cord is connected to the connection module. If it is not, simply connect it by clicking the plastic clasps into place.
- Plug the main power cord into a 110- or 120-volt wall outlet.
- Press the "On/ Off" or "On" button to turn your warming product on.
- Set your warming product to the highest setting and wait five to seven minutes.
- Put your hand between the folds and feel the warm, soothing heat.
CAUTION: Never continue the fold test for more than seven minutes. Never attempt to make any internal adjustments to this product.
If you have followed each step of the fold test and the warming product does not heat, please stop using the product, disconnect the power cord and contact us